AFTER OPP. WHAT NEXT?



After people have responded to your calls for “interview” and attended the Open Plan Presentation (OPP), what is next?

Obviously the answer would be follow up.

Just how this follow up is done is where the issue lies.

I am approaching this from a purely African perspective, there are a number of mistakes we make and I want to draw your attention to these before hitting the nail on the best ways to have an effective follow up.

From an observation position, I have noticed a few of these not too good ways and I want to share them.

DON’T REPEAT OPP AFTER CLOSING

A common observation at the TIENS office is that after the official OPP is done, people can be seen going over what was discussed at the presentation as though the presenter did not go a good job. This is a banana peel, this is something that triggers the analytical part of the brain of your prospect into a thinking mood. It makes your prospect to begin to think you are desperate to let them get on board.

DON’T ASK “HOW DID YOU FIND IT”?

This question according to MLM gurus like Eric Worre would only lead to answers like “I will let you know later”, “I will get back to you”, “I will call you when I am ready”

In fact, in the past, some people I have asked this question have given me some very interesting positive answers but have ended up just evaporating into thin air.

I have heard statements like “wow, this has a lot of opportunities, I will get back to you” and that is it.

DON’T LAUCH THEM INTO BUSINESS

What I mean is that, you don’t make the mistake of giving them flyers to share immediately after OPP or Posters to go paste right after OPP. This tactic has proven to cause more harm than good, and it is because the new prospect hasn’t learnt the rudiments of MLM yet.

He or she doesn’t know that not everyone will receive a flyer, you could paste posters and only one person can call out of a hundred posters.

So just how should you treat them? Let us handle that in our next piece

 Till then, keep working hard, and be an MLM Pro

MLM is the future!

MLM now!

MLM is the positive response to unemployment!

See you all at the top!

gatorwusylvanus@gmail.com 

+233507643997  

 

 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post